Thursday, May 19, 2011

Water, water,water everywhere....

It looks like Oregon outside.
Or what I imagine oregon to be.
I hope to live there someday.
Pandora is playing sweetly in the background, my hair is a hot matted mess of product and sleep.
It is, almost noon.
My husbands parting words to me this morning were : "be productive"...
I. Have. A. Husband.

Simon &Garfunkel have started playing on my Pandora station and I am losing my artsy mid-morning mindset.
Song change. Focus. Me... Marriage.... Me ? Marriage? (sighs) Derek. A cornocopia of words couldn't touch on the subject of him. I knew I never wanted to be alone...but the thought of being with someone till you croak was slightly off putting. Not now. I have seen more grace, and love, and healing in the past two months, and it has been a thing of beauty. Realizing lately that I have burned a lot of bridges, and needed to be refined into a woman of my word, has been to say the least, hard. I no longer walk alone. Having a partner in crime, to hold me up, to help in the refining process... is beautiful.

Truly Blessed,
 Michelle

 P.S. This song came on my station... so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment