Friday, September 30, 2011

Pandora Christmas station in September- Check.

I am listening to Christmas music wearing an adorable fall outfit, waiting for my hubby to come home so I can show myself off. I have a beautiful life.
A great paying job that I like, I am approaching the finish of school, and I am married to my best friend. Love it. One thing I have noticed lately though is I have distanced myself from my savior. I still pray, we go to church, we do our Jesus calling, but I am missing that one on one Jesus / Michelle time we once had. So while I think, my life is great, (and don't get me wrong, it is) imagine how great it would be if I was walking in synch with my Savior. Sooo good. Time to fix that.

Also I have started on another great adventure. Weight Loss. It was time, working at McDonalds for a year, and thinking I could eat like a boy, just because I cook for one took its toll. Seriously. So I joined the weight watchers race and am loving it. Having the history I have when it comes to "dieting", this is a very practical safe way to do it. I am feeling good and productive and...happy. So happy.

I love you sweet friends and I hope that you're happy too!

“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,” Philippians 1:9-10 NIV  ( ah thanks Biblegateway, good one)



Love love love,
Michelle(y)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment